Pick Location :
Day 1: Arrival at Leh (11,480 ft)
Day 2: Acclimatization day in Leh (11,480 ft)
Day 3: Drive from Leh to Stok Village (11,750 ft, 1 Hrs) and Trek to Chang Ma (13,080 ft, 4 Hrs)
Day 4: Trek from Chang Ma (13,080 ft) to Manokarma (14,200 ft, 3-4 Hrs)
Day 5: Trek from Manokarma (14,200 ft) to Stok Kangri Base Camp (16,300 ft, 3-4 Hrs)
Day 6: Training Day at Base Camp
Day 7: Trek from Base Camp (16,300 ft) to Stok Kangri Summit (20,080 ft) and back to Base Camp (16,300 ft, 12-15 Hrs up and down)
Day 8: Trek from Stok Kangri Base Camp (16,300 ft) to Stok Village (11,750 ft, 5 Hrs) and Drive to Leh (11,480 ft) (1 Hrs). Overnight in Leh Guest House
Day 9: Departure from Leh
1. Accommodation. (Guest house, Home stay,).
2. Meals while on trek (Veg. + Egg).
3. All necessary entry fees and permits.
4. First aid medical kits and oxygen cylinder.
5. Mountaineering qualified & professional trek Leader, guide, cook and Support staff.
6. TTH Staff Insurance.
7. Porters/mules to carry central equipment.
1. Any kind of personal expenses.
2. Food during the transit.
4. Mules or porter to carry personal luggage.
5. Anything not specifically mentioned under the head Price Includes.
6. Any kind of emergency evacuation charges
Description of Stok Kangri trek
Why Stok Kangri trek Trekking is so important?